About Library Katta
- Library katta is a symbol of discussions and debates.
- The katta is generally a center place of any village. It is like a raised platform around a tree where people come platform around a tree where people come usually in free time and this is exactly what library kata is for our students. Students meet up at the central library stairs each month on Wednesday to share their thoughts on certain topic.
- Library has started this activity with the vision of overall development of students which is also the ultimate purpose of education. Its provides the platform to the students to share their thoughts on a particular issue. It is an informal gathering of the students to think and express themselves on social issues in the community by improving their reading of newspapers books, magazines etc.
- There is no evaluation and assessment of any student it is only informal discussion amongst them that improves their presentation skills and confidence level. As an engineer the sensitivity to social and community issues is important so that the students can identify such problems and develop solutions
Library Katta Activity Article Published on Global Engineer –
International Federation of Engineering Education Societies(IFEES) - GEDC Quarterly Bulletin MAY 2020, Volume 05 | Issue 2.
TITLE - LIBRARY KATTA : THE WORLD BEYOND ENGINEERING.
1. Doklam : The Tripartite Crisis
2. Triple Talaq And The Present Day Condition Of Women In The Society
3. Las Vegas - Another Indicator Of Peacelessness
4. Significance Of The Youth Indian Politics.
5. Improper Use Of Social Media Platforms
6. Young Republic India And Its Future
7. Indian Education System: Creativity Or Hampering Creativity.
8. Swachha Bharat Abhiyan Just A Slogan Or Do We Really Care.
9. Anti – Ragging: A Need
10 . Smart Phone: An Addiction And Its Impact On Study Exam Of Students.
11. E- Surveillance.
12. Democracy Empowerment And Role Of Youth.
13. पुलवामा : शांतता प्रस्थापितांची नांदी कि अंत
14. तरुणाई @ निवडणूक
15 . मंदी - The Indian Economy Slowdown
16. Media Polarization
17. Women’s safety (महिला सुरक्षा)
18. NRC - CAA
- Sandip Chavan (7507098330)
- Ankita K. Jadhav (8010924839)
- Vishwas Hase (9960979003)