SPEED AAA CHART
1.AAA CHART: ACTIVITIES, ATTAINMENTS AND ACHIEVEMENTS CHART.
2.SPEED: Students Platform for Engineering Education and Development.
3.SPEEDSTERS: Speedsters are the active members of SPEED who will be shouldered one of the important portfolio.
ACTIVITY & ATTAINMENT CHART
ACTIVITY 1) EDUCATIONAL VISITS & ACTIVITIES
1.2) Pabal Ashram
1.3) Ramling Bet Visit ACTIVITY
ACTIVITY 2) RIT ROBOTIC LAB WORKSHOP
2.1) Mobile Making
2.2) Robocalypse ACTIVITY
ACTIVITY 3) STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM
3.1) TO NOIDA
3.2) TO HYDERABAD. ACTIVITY
ACTIVITY 4) IN COLLABORATION WITH IUCEE (INDO US COLLABORATION FOR ENGINEERING EDUCATION)
4.1) Regional Student Forum Workshop for Academic year 2014 @ RIT. Theme: 21st century challenges in Engineering (62 Participants from Western Maharashtra)
4.2) Regional Student Forum Workshop for Academic year 2015 @ RIT. Theme: Engineering education without borders (85 participants from all over Maharashtra and south INDIA)
4.3) Indian Student Forum Workshop @ BMS College, Banglore – 12 students had been participated from all 7 branches of RIT.
4.4) Global student forum workshop @ Dubai ACTIVITY
ACTIVITY 5) ENTREPRENEURSHIP SESSIONS
5.1) ZATAKA MISAL PAV AND MADHU TEA ACTIVITY
ACTIVITY 6) MOTIVATIONAL SESSIONS.
6.1) Presentation on Jaipur foot and Aravind eye hospital by SSI ACTIVITY
ACTIVITY 7) RIT ROBOTIC LAB CONTROL AND COORDINATION. ACTIVITY
ACTIVITY 8) FUNDING OF SMALL SCALE PROJECTS
8.1) SPEED Website hosting & maintenance.
8.2) Majaislampur website hosting and maintenance ACTIVITY
ACTIVITY 9) DESIGN DEVELOPMENT OF BUSINESS MODELS IN ROBOTICS (ROBOCALYPSE).
9.1)Workshop conducted on Raspberry-pi for B.Tecch students.
9.2)Workshop conducted on Firebird V500 and SPARK Robotic Platform for B.Tech students.
9.3)Workshop conducted on
9.4)Workshop Conducted on RASPBERRY PI, FIREBIRD for Diploma students.
ACTIVITY 10) GRE/TOEFL ORIENTATION AND TRAINING PROGRAM
10.1) More than 350 Students got benefitted from the orientation program conducted with the help of our ALUMNI.
10.2) Orientation Program by Professional Trainer for more than 170 students.
10.3) First batch of GRE/TOEFL has been started with 60 students.
ACHIEVEMENTS OF SPEEDSTERS
1) Our SPEEDSTERS cracked GRE Examination and got admitted in prestigious universities of United States of America (USA).
a. Sourabh Kulkarni (ETC)
b. Suyash Kulkarni (MECH)
c. Arpit (CIVIL)
d. Narendra Naukudkar(MECH)
e. Akhil (MECH)
2) BEST student of the year award winners and contenders of respective department
a. Sourabh Kulkarni from Dept of E & TC.
b. Shruti Kadam from Dept of IT.
c. Narendra Naukudkar from Dept Mech.
3) Ajinkya Patil Got selected as fecilitator for regional student workshop in other colleges for academic year 2014.
4) Sanket Dhadke Got selected as fecilitator for regional student workshop in other colleges for academic year 2015.
5) Our Student Mr.Ajinkya Patil (B.Tech, E & TC) got selected as External Affairs Officer for SPEED INDIA. Voting was conducted in ICTIEE 2015 - International Conference on Transformations in Engineering Education organized by B.M.S. College of Engineering, Banglore in-front of all Eminent Personalities including Dr. Krishna Vedula Sir .
6) Three of our students, selected as facilitators to conduct Regional Students Forum in three different location across INDIA for academic year 2016.
a) Jatan Malde from Dept of CSE
b) Nikita Jadhav from IT Dept
c) Namrata from IT Dept
7) One of our student Mr. Sanket Dhandke, is now acting as SPEED INDIA Vice President.
8) We are happy to inform you SPEEDSTER Rohith Bhagat (CIVIL) and his team implemented and presented action plan on “Bamboo Reinforcement” in Indian Student Forum 2016 held in COEP. They have secured Second Prize. Prize includes a certificate and a cash reward of 15,000/- Team Memebers: AbhisheK Patil, Digvijay Thorat, Shivali Jadhav and Vishal Alase
9) SPEEDSTER Jatan Malde(CSE) and his team implemented and presented action plan in ISF 2016 held in COEP. They have secured Third Prize. Prize includes a certificate and a cash reward of 10,000/-
10) Congratulations to Speedster Mr. Jatan Malde (1303018) from the Department of Computer Science and Engineering got selected as registration officer for the 12th Global Student Forum which is to be held at Seoul, South Korea from 4th to 6th November 2016 under IUCEE-SPEED.
11) Congratulations to our Speedsters Mr. Jatan Malde (CSE), Ms. Namrata Patil (IT), Ms. Nikita Jadhav (IT), Shivali Jadhav(Auto) who successfully conducted 3 days workshop (As Facilitator) in Regional Student Forum 2016 conducted in Rajkot, Vadodara and Ichalkaranji under IUCEE SPEED.