|1. Eligibility criteria :
The candidates should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
2. Allocation of Seats :
- The Candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant field of Engineering and Technology from All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved institutions or equivalent, with at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward Class categories, Economically weaker section and Persons with Disability category belonging to Maharashtra State);
- Passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant course of Engineering and Technology as specified in the eligibility criteria for admission to a Post Graduate Degree course of the concerned University for which admission is being sought;
- Obtained Qualified score in Graduates Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology and valid for the current academic year ; or
- Obtained non-Qualified marks in Graduates Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology for the current academic year; or
- For sponsored candidates, minimum of two years of full time work experience in a registered firm/ company/ industry/educational and/ or research institute/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought;
- GATE Qualified Candidates shall have preference over the not qualified Candidates.
3. Reservation for Unaided Non-Minority Engineering Colleges including Autonomous Institutes
60% Seats for Non Sponsored & 20% Seats for Sponsored in CAP
20% Institute Level Seats
4. Category Reservation :
50% Seats are reserved for backward class category for every branch.
30% seats are reserved for Female Candidates for every Branch.
03% seats of total Sanctioned Intake is reserved for Physically Handicapped.
||Category of Reservation
||Scheduled Castes and Schedule caste converts to Buddhism ( SC)
||Schedule Tribes (ST)
||Vimukta Jati (VJ)/De notified Tribes( DT) (NT-A)
||Nomadic Tribes 1 (NT-B)
||Nomadic Tribes 2 (NT-C)
||Nomadic Tribes 3 (NT-D)
||Other Backward Classes (OBC)
||Physically Handicapped Category