INSTITUTE CODE - 6214
Admissions open for batch 2020-2022
About MBA- Envisaging the increasing need for imparting quality management education and research, RIT-MBA was started in 1994. Since its inception, the department has churned out innumerable bright and dynamic managers who are currently holding prestigious positions in reputed business organizations across the globe. Since then dedicated efforts were made to achieve excellence in all the fields. The department focuses its resources exclusively on the emerging managers of tomorrow.
An ever-evolving curriculum, nurtured through superior industry-institute interaction keeps students up-to-date on the latest corporate trends.We impart in-depth knowledge with an objective to create and equip prospective managers with leadership skills, lateral thinking and critical evaluation abilities, thus abetting successful entrepreneurs and corporate heads of tomorrow. The department is consistently ranked amongst the top 25 B-schools in the country since last two years.
Why MBA @ RIT-
1. Autonomous Institute.
2. Distinctive and advanced industry relevant curriculum.
3. MoU's with International universities for Internship exposure.
4. Collaboration with reputed industries for excellent placements.
5. Four Track learning system (Regular track/ Entrepreneurship Development track/ I.I.P. track/ Capstone project)
6. More than 26 years in field of Management education.
7.Well qualified, highly experienced & dedicated faculty.
8. Consistent track record of placement.
9. State of art Library.
10. Industrial exposure through Summer Internship and IIP program.
11. Consistent high rankings in prestigious NIRF, India Today, Dataquest, Silicon India & GEDC surveys.
Human Resource management.
Pharma & Healthcare management
Summer Internship Program,
Semester 3 &
Semester 4 (Any 1 of 4 tracks)
Eligibility criteria- Passed minimum 3-year Bachelor’s Degree awarded by any of the Universities Recognised by U.G.C. or Association of Indian Universities in any
discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (at least 45% in case of Candidates of backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) or its equivalent;
Appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s degree to be awarded by any of the Universities recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline.
For Placement Details-https://www.ritindia.edu/MBA/index.php/recruitment/ongoing-placement
Prof. K. S. Patil
Prof. Madhav Tilve